We attempted to complete a noise measurement on the good device that was identified the prior week. Everything was set up and programmed, and we let the measurement run. However, somehow the sensor had stopped working sometime during the preparations, which we only found out afterward. And it was not possible to get it to work again. So this was quite a disappointment. We had no other choice but to start the process again by characterizing the sensitivity of another sensor. I picked a device that had somewhat middling performance from prior data, and we ran the initial characterization measurement multiple times to check repeatability. The behavior was not desirable because results varied from trial to trial. So I picked another one and repeated the process. This time it was better, so we decided to do noise measurements on this device in the following week.